Today will be my final blog update because I am getting ready for my presentation which means I have to export my blog and send it to all of my evaluators and I don't want to be adding new posts onto whayt they already have to read. Seeing as how the year is practically over and I just finished my narrative I don't really know what to talk about because I just said everything in the narrative so right now I'm a little out of ideas.
So right now I would just like to thank everyone for reading over the past four months. I know these blogs aren't super exciting so I tried to make mine readable, I hoped that worked out. I would also like to thank Jarrett Powers who is currently in Cinnci hitting up strip clubs and doing tons of coke, at least that's what he told me he might just be grading AP essays who knows. Jarrett is the best mentor ever and I am super happy he was willing to work with me. He also still owes me 10 dollars so I hope he hasn't forgotten about that.
Also in one of our earlier mentor meeting one of his life rules, which was a question not a rule, was if you knew you would succeed in anything you tried what would you want to do with your life. When he asked me that question almost three months ago I didn't have an answer, and for a while after that I didn't know. But one day after I got done lifting and was heading home it hit me. If there was one thing I could do and know I would be successful in I would become a natural bodybuilder. Over the past four months I thing I have realized a passion I have and once I get done with boot camp towards the end of October and get settled into where I get shipped I am going to find a bodybuilding competition and enter it. Hopefully I will do this and not embarrass myself but even if I do it is something I will not regret and will be able to say I did it.
No comments:
Post a Comment