Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The big race

Today was the day where I found out just how fat and out of shape triple extra large is and boy was I in for a shock. We didn't get started until 4:21 because there was a race riot fter school and the man with a student disciplinary plan had to take care of that. So once we finally got running everything was going well, until three minutes in. We got a quarter mile in and Swiss Miss needed to take a break. "Alright it's just because he didn't warm up" I'm thinking. Wrong. He was KOed. The man ran a quarter mile and was exhausted, is this was our nation is coming to because (Sorry Ms. Gergely) holy shit that is embarrassing. I wasn't expecting much from reasons I have already listed but boil down to he is fat and out of shape but I am still shocked as to how fat and out of shape the man really is. It's like the Stay-Puff marshmallow from Ghostbusters had a baby with Jabba the Hut, it wasn't pretty. However I would like to give him credit because I doubt many other people would be willing to do something like this knowing they are going to fail and get laughed at so for that I applaud him. But Mr. Powers if you stay on the path you are on this will be you in five years.













So there is that to look forward to. Also he now owes me 20 dollars so I am looking forward to collecting that.

No comments:

Post a Comment