Thursday, May 5, 2011

Gay guys love me

Unfortunately this is the beginning of the end of WISE, sad I know, and that means it's time to start getting ready for my impending presentation and all of the jazz that goes with that. Ja Rule and I were able to meet up albeit briefly during lunch today and get some ideas flowing for work I need to start doing. Sidenote I had two cans of tuna and a piece of bread with peanut butter on it while he was eating stuffed crust pizza, snapple, and other high carb food, I just wanted to point out that he is not a healthy person. He wants me to start working on my paper that I have to write, I didn't even know I had to write a paper I really should start paying attention in class. Also I gotta work on some slides, which I might start after this, for my presentation so I can pass English and graduate from high school. Once the meeting of the brains was adjourned we carried on our separate paths for the rest of the day.

Other than the final project work I'm doing Snoop Doggergley dropped some homework on us earlier this we so I need to do that. She gave us a creative project and one of the options was make a playlist with a minimum of 10 songs, so I'm going to make a mix of some songs I like to lift to. I don't think she will enjoy it because my musical tastes are as I have been told by some of my peers, scary. But I have very electic tastes so there has to be at least one song she'll like right? Once I take that list to pound town I'll try and remember to post it on here so everyone can enjoy some of the music I enjoy.

I was in the locker room 8th period today changing for gym, hangin' with my buds when I was told I have a hot body by a gay kid. It made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment