Monday, April 11, 2011

Class post

7 things I want to accomplish in the next week
1.) Lift five times
2.) Do cardio at least three times at 20 minutes each session
3.) On cardio off days make sure I am doing abs
4.) Learn at least one new lift or variation of a lift
5.) Continue trying H.I.T.
6.) Run outside at least once
7.)Keep going steady on my research

5 things I should talk to about my project
1.) Dr. Andrew Getson
2.) Personal trainer at Island Health and Fitness
3.) Norm
4.) Lou Ferrigno
5.) Arnold Schwarzenegger

3 things I should talk to my mentor about
1.) My end of WISE presentation
2.)The patented rules to prominence
3.) How to be a successful person

7 things I want or need to know more about
1.) High Intensity Training
2.) High Intensity Interval Training (It's different than High Intensity Training)
3.) Research on former and current bodybuilders
4.) Look up new exercises
5.) Fun easy nutritious meals
6.) Quick healthy snacks
7.) Shoulder workouts

No comments:

Post a Comment