How much time did you spend on your project this week?
This week I have spent around 12 hours on my project this week.
What did you do that was hands-on?
Rippin' and tearin', muscle fibers that is. Also lots of cardio which is not very fun.
What research did you do?
I did tonz o research this week. I did research for my supplement post my post yesterday and for any upcoming post on nutrition that is in the works.
Did you meet with your mentor?
Not yet but I am meeting with The incredible AP on Friday.
Do you have at least three journal entries?
I think so, this might be my fourth. I'm not super sure and its way to much work to look it up.
Were you in class this week?
I was in class on Monday and will be there on Thursday.
How do you think your fulfillment of the requirements were this week?
My fulfillment of the requirements this week has been excellent. I have done the most research this week than ever before and am also posting about it more often.
What are your plans for next week?
To keep on keepin' on.
No comments:
Post a Comment