Sunday, April 17, 2011

Halfway update

I figured since the marking persiod just ended and we still have a little time left to work on our projects before the presentations are due I should do and update on what I am looking forward to doing for the rest of the year.

Unfortuanatly we only have something like 32 days of high school left, a bummer I know, and in those 32 days there is a lot to get done. I have to continue working on my WISE project, I have to keep dpoing work for other classes so I can graduate, keep your fingers crossed, and I have to get ready for my presentation at the end of the year. JP the AP has be hasseling me lately about getting my plan for the presentation ready so last Friday we got a basic outline filled out so I know what I'm looking to do. After beining in half of the english department we figured out we needed a creavie aspect of the presentation and I decided on making a powerpoint. Now I know my last English powerpoint didn't go so hot, mostly because I did it in about 20 minutes, but this one is going to be good I promise.

But before I can get to that point I still have to keep working on my project in order to get to the end result I want. There are a few thing left on me that I need to work on so in a short list here are most of them. First I need to keep working my shoulders hard. I have never really done shoulders as much as I should have but a little more than a month ago I realized this and started hitting them twice a week, Wednesdays and Fridays. I have noticed good strength gains since then which means they are growing, so I just have to keep it up. Next is I want to get rid of the remaining fat on my midsection. There is still  a patch of body fat that is covering my lowers abs and I want to get rid of that in order to bring out the definition of my abs and obliques. Third I want to widen out my lats. They are getting there but aren't as far along as I would like to see them. I need to focus more on standard grip pull ups for them to really start popping. Lastly I want to get more separation in my quads. They are starting to get cut up but I want them to get grainy and hard. I just need to keep my cardio up and frequent in order to get this. Pretty much what I need to do I keep my cardio high my calories low and my workouts intense. If I can get all three of these things right I should be in great shape when it is time for my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment