Sunday, April 10, 2011

Progress update 4/10/11

Well this is my second full progress update so far and I have to say that everything is going nicely. I am continuing to get leaner and leaner while my strength increases which means I am gaining muscle. The fat is coming off well and I am noticing major improvements all over the place.






I just took my body fat measurements and I am currently at 10% body fat which is great. I started the project at 14% so a loss of four points is huge. This feeling is very rewarding and lets me know all of my hard work is paying off.

My weight is currently at 182 the same as it was last month. I'm not very concerned about my weight not going down because what matters are the results in the mirror and those continue to show up. The reason my weight has maintained at 182 is while I'm losing body fat I am also gaining muscle.

So far I am very satisfied with my results but I am not completely happy. The project is going quicker than I had expected it to but that is a positive thing. Some things that have helped me the most so far have been dietary changes. I am not on a strict diet but when I am eating I think about what is in the food, if it is good for me, if it has too many carbs or not enough protein. Also bringing in my lunch has been a very good thing. Now I am able to rely on good nutritious food that I made to fill me up instead of changing, not always there school lunch. That has been great.

No comments:

Post a Comment