Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Red Flag

Hopefully this is my last red flag ever, I passed last week and the week before that I got a D which is passing so lets hope I'm done after this one.

How much time did you spend on your project this week?

This week I have spent eleven hours on my project. Nine of them being hands on and the other two doing research.

What did you do that was hands-on?

I picked things up and put them down. Also I moved heavy things from one place to another different place then moved it back again.

What research did you do?

  Research done this week was real. I ready a bunch of words about nutrition and High Intensity Training. I became very learned from this

Did you meet with your mentor?

Not yet but I am meeting with he who shall not be named on Friday.

Do you have at least three journal entries?

Yes I do.

Were you in class this week?

I was in class on Monday and will be there on Thursday.

How do you think your fulfillment of the requirements were this week?

My fulfillment of the requirements this week has been excellent. I have done a bunch of hands on work and have also done a bunch of reading  for my next research post which will be released soon.

What are your plans for next week?

Continue to on my path to fitness, like Goku when he is killed by Raditz in the first season of DBZ and then have to go to the after world and has to travel Snake way in order to train with King Kai and save the world from the Saiyan invasion. I'm pretty much Goku.

No comments:

Post a Comment