AW MAYNE it has been a while since I have done one of these. I apologize for the break in action but this has been a crazy week, I have been going H.A.M. for the last few days so it has been hard to update.
This week was odd because we didn't have school all week it was tougher for me to get into the weight room but I persevered and found ways to workout. The weight room was open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday early in the a.m. so I had to wake myself up to get in and workout. I made it down Monday and Friday but was unable to workout Wednesday morning Tuesday was a long night and I needed my sleep. On days where I couldn't lift it took it upon myself to get some exercise because I feel like a big fat fatty when I don't do anything so I made myself go running. For most people this isn't a huge deal but I HATE long distance running, it is one of my least favorite forms of exercise because is sucks. But I blocked out the hate of it on Tuesday, and Wednesday I laced up my sneakers, put my earbuds in and went running. There is a nice loop in my neighborhood that is about three miles, mostly uphill, and it takes me about 25 minutes to run that. The fact that I am so slow is also probably a big reason I don't like running. I was surprised that I was sore on Wednesday morning, my calves were tight and so were my quads but that also probably because Tuesday night was a hardcore rave, ask Mrs. Gergely she was there. Instead of going to the gym on Wednesday I went for another run and felt great right after. Once you start to get in better shape things like running aren't that bad and once you do it enough you start to like it. This happened to me with sprint I was forced to run so many for football that eventually I started to enjoy them and get better and better. So hopefully the same thing will happen with running, because running outside is way better than cardio inside, also you can do it at home instead of having to go to the gym.
I am excited for the upcoming week because it means I get to back to school and get back to my regular schedule which I prefer have. I like it when we have school because it helps me do the things I need that I would miss if I was at home.
"Once you start to get in better shape things like running aren't that bad and once you do it enough you start to like it." I'm quoting you. This is brilliant. The key to life, maybe?!
ReplyDelete